Hiring an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney Winter Park, FL
If you or a loved one is facing the consequences of a criminal charge, you risk a potential impact that can indefinitely besmirch your reputation, your career, and every aspect of your life. A poorly defended criminal case can result in heavy fines, jail time, and a permanent record that will be made public to everyone. You will need expert guidance from a qualified Winter Park criminal lawyer to competently navigate through the complexities of your legal case. Sadly, however, many state-appointed public defenders are often too inexperienced or overtaxed to personally handle your case with the care and consideration it deserves.
Finding the right Winter Park criminal defense attorney to represent you can be a daunting task. With all of the reviews online and different ways to find a lawyer for your case, you can easily be overwhelmed by the number of available attorneys all claiming to be leaders in their field while also practicing family law, personal injury, and more. However, at the Law Office of Conan and Herman, PA, we focus exclusively on the criminal trial law.
We defend clients in a number of criminal charges:
As dedicated Winter Park criminal defense lawyers, we are committed to yielding the best possible results for our clients, providing all-inclusive and attentive care through every step.
Knowledge and Expertise for Substantial Results
Prior to becoming dedicated Winter Park criminal defense lawyers, we worked on the other side of the law. With over 25 years of combined experience in both public defense and state prosecution, we have been on the opposite side of the aisle and carry a thorough understanding of the details and intricacies of the judicial system. Due to this, we have a unique insight that we are able to use in order to leverage ourselves against those who have accused you of a crime.
Regardless of your situation or the type of criminal charge, we believe that everyone deserves access to a competent Winter Park criminal defense lawyer that will handle your case with the same respect and dignity as if you were family. In many cases, a well-prepared defense may open the possibility for significantly reduced or even dropped charges.
Established Dedication and Results
The Law Office of Conan & Herman is dedicated to obtaining the best results possible for any person accused of violating any criminal law in Winter Park, Florida. We serve every client like we would our friends and family – with the dedication, commitment, and professionalism that your case deserves. That is why you will always speak directly with a knowledgeable and helpful Winter Park criminal defense attorney, and be guided through every step of the process by the same reliable representation. We want to share with you everything we do to ensure that each one of our clients gets a custom solution to their unique situation.
Call Today and Speak with a Winter Park Criminal Lawyer
At no cost at all, you can contact either of our convenient office locations and request an informative consultation with a professional Winter Park criminal defense attorney. We never pass clients over to a time consuming answering service or an unhelpful third party representative. The live attorney that meets you at your initial consultation will be the very same experienced professional that will guide you through the entire court process. Our initial consultation is no obligation and 100 percent free.
Whether you are in dire need of immediate representation or only have a few questions regarding the possible outcomes of your case, information and counsel are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Please give us a call today and we will get you started on the right track through the difficult journey of criminal defense.
Click: Contact Us Today or Call: 407-872-3999
- J. Scott Herman To Represent Villages Man
- Most Common Criminal Defense Cases
- Marijuana Citation Postscript
- J. Scott Herman Inks Deal Allowing Accused Line Dance Instructor to Avoid Prosecution
- Destruction of Evidence helps Attorney J. Scott Herman get a Not Guilty verdict in Jury Trial
- Red Light Camera Ticket Refunds to be Given by Orange County
- MARIJUANA CITATIONS: TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
- Attorney J. Scott Herman receives Not Guilty Verdicts in Jury Trial
- Attorney Mark Conan achieves Clients’ Choice Award For 2014 On AVVO!
- BUSINESS PURPOSES ONLY? WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BPO.
- Alcohol Detection Anklets Could Reduce Prison Crowding, Save Taxpayers
- Two Suspects Arrested After Stabbing at Orlando Nightclub
- Man Arrested After Admitting Gun Possession at Traffic Stop
- Lucky Break for Clerk in Botched Orlando Robbery
- Florida Deputies Save Man from Train, Then Arrest Him for DUI
- Orlando Teen Girls Arrested in Robbery of Good Samaritan
- Orlando Police Uncover Plot for $1 Million Theft of New iPads
- Suspect Charged in Daytona Beach Pharmacy Robberies