Hiring an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney in Orlando, FL
With over 25 years of combined experience in criminal trial law, attorneys Mark T Conan and J Scott Herman are able to provide knowledgeable counsel and skilled representation to all those in need. Unlike other law offices that will also juggle the demands of family law or personal injury, we focus exclusively on the work and expertise of an Orlando criminal lawyer. Regardless of the circumstances or nature of your criminal charge, competent representation is readily available. No case is too small to be taken seriously or too large to served with adept attention.
Our practice areas include:
At the Law Office of Conan and Herman, PA, we know and understand that even people at their best often make regrettable mistakes or find themselves in unpleasant situations. We became Orlando criminal defense lawyers so that we could dedicate our knowledge and expertise to serving clients in need throughout the community. If you are facing any sort of criminal charge, the stress and confusion involved will only add to the dread of potential life changing consequences. With Conan and Herman, PA, we ensure our clients the time, dedication, professionalism, and representation required to successfully navigate worrisome legal difficulties.
Fighting for the Best Possible Results
The Law Office of Conan & Herman is dedicated to obtaining the best results possible for any person accused of violating any criminal law in Orlando, Florida. We treat each of our clients as we would a family member or friend, so you can rest assured that we will do whatever it takes to defend your case with diligence and conviction. With past experience as both public defenders and prosecutors, we are familiar with the local system, judges, and state prosecutors, so we know what to expect and how to prepare for your Orlando criminal law trial.
For many, establishing an effective criminal defense can be tiresome and exceedingly difficult to navigate. When you depend on an undedicated or inexperienced public defender, you risk relying on a defense that is sadly insufficient for your best interests. Furthermore, attempting to continue in a criminal matter alone without professional representation, can result in a worse charge that what you truly deserve. In order to ensure that you are exploring all options available to you under the law, hire an experienced Orlando criminal defense attorney to ensure that you get the representation that you need and deserve. For many, we are able to prove a clear case for reduced or even entirely dropped charges.
Call Today and Request a Detailed Consultation
If you or a loved one is facing criminal charges, immediate action is your best course of action. If you are unsure, concerned, or simply have questions, please do not hesitate to call either one of our convenient office locations. A thorough and comprehensive consultation with a helpful Orlando criminal defense attorney can be scheduled any time at your convenience. We never pass our clients to a paid answering service of third party representative that wastes time and leaves you frustrated. You can begin initial consultation with the very same experienced Orlando criminal defense lawyer that will guide you through every step of your case.
Conan & Herman, PA, is a long time Orlando criminal defense attorney office, and we strive to provide a level of excellence that you will not find at any other law firm in the area. We are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week for your convenience. You can sleep well knowing that all of your criminal defense attorney needs in Orlando are taken care of and you have qualified guidance to steer you clear through this daunting process. Call today and request an appointment with a talented professional.
Click: Contact Us Today or Call: 407-872-3999
- J. Scott Herman To Represent Villages Man
- Most Common Criminal Defense Cases
- Marijuana Citation Postscript
- J. Scott Herman Inks Deal Allowing Accused Line Dance Instructor to Avoid Prosecution
- Destruction of Evidence helps Attorney J. Scott Herman get a Not Guilty verdict in Jury Trial
- Red Light Camera Ticket Refunds to be Given by Orange County
- MARIJUANA CITATIONS: TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
- Attorney J. Scott Herman receives Not Guilty Verdicts in Jury Trial
- Attorney Mark Conan achieves Clients’ Choice Award For 2014 On AVVO!
- BUSINESS PURPOSES ONLY? WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BPO.
- Alcohol Detection Anklets Could Reduce Prison Crowding, Save Taxpayers
- Two Suspects Arrested After Stabbing at Orlando Nightclub
- Man Arrested After Admitting Gun Possession at Traffic Stop
- Lucky Break for Clerk in Botched Orlando Robbery
- Florida Deputies Save Man from Train, Then Arrest Him for DUI
- Orlando Teen Girls Arrested in Robbery of Good Samaritan
- Orlando Police Uncover Plot for $1 Million Theft of New iPads
- Suspect Charged in Daytona Beach Pharmacy Robberies