Mt. Dora Criminal Defense Attorney
Fact: Mount Dora took the name of Lake Dora, which had been named by surveyors in 1846 for Dora Ann Drawdy, who lived with her husband 2 miles south of Mount Dora.
The Law Office of Conan & Herman is dedicated to obtaining the best results possible for a person accused of violating any criminal law in Lake County, Florida.
If you, a friend or a loved one has been involved in a brush with the law that requires the services of a Mt. Dora criminal defense attorney, look no further than the law offices of Conan & Herman. Together, we offer an impressive 20 years of experience in the criminal justice system in Central Florida. Our experiences will allow you to sleep better at night knowing that you are in the hands of qualified, experienced attorneys that have your best interest at heart.
When you first contact Conan & Herman regarding your criminal defense lawyer needs in Mt. Dora, FL, you will speak with an actual attorney who has experience in the type of case you might be involved in. You will be connected with a qualified lawyer who will help to analyze your case and determine if our firm will be the best fit for your Mt. Dora criminal defense attorney needs. We offer obligation free consultations for anyone who may be a potential client. There is no case too big or too small for Conan & Herman!
At Conan & Herman, we understand what it is like to be on both sides of the law. As a former state prosecutor and public defender, we know what the courts are looking for when it comes to proper representation. If you have a need for a Mt. Dora criminal defense attorney, consider working with Conan & Herman – we offer no obligation and no cost consultations to determine if we are the right fit for your case. Call today to learn more about our practice areas and past clients!
Click: Contact Us Today or Call: 352-253-0333
- J. Scott Herman To Represent Villages Man
- Most Common Criminal Defense Cases
- Marijuana Citation Postscript
- J. Scott Herman Inks Deal Allowing Accused Line Dance Instructor to Avoid Prosecution
- Destruction of Evidence helps Attorney J. Scott Herman get a Not Guilty verdict in Jury Trial
- Red Light Camera Ticket Refunds to be Given by Orange County
- MARIJUANA CITATIONS: TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
- Attorney J. Scott Herman receives Not Guilty Verdicts in Jury Trial
- Attorney Mark Conan achieves Clients’ Choice Award For 2014 On AVVO!
- BUSINESS PURPOSES ONLY? WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BPO.
- Alcohol Detection Anklets Could Reduce Prison Crowding, Save Taxpayers
- Two Suspects Arrested After Stabbing at Orlando Nightclub
- Man Arrested After Admitting Gun Possession at Traffic Stop
- Lucky Break for Clerk in Botched Orlando Robbery
- Florida Deputies Save Man from Train, Then Arrest Him for DUI
- Orlando Teen Girls Arrested in Robbery of Good Samaritan
- Orlando Police Uncover Plot for $1 Million Theft of New iPads
- Suspect Charged in Daytona Beach Pharmacy Robberies