Maitland Criminal Defense Attorney
The Law Office of Conan & Herman is dedicated to obtaining the best results possible for a person accused of violating any criminal law in Maitland, Florida.
The most stressful and misunderstood types of cases in law are typically criminal defense trials. If you or a loved one has found themselves in the need of a criminal defense attorney in Maitland, FL, look no further than Conan & Herman, attorneys at law. With other 20 years experience combined, we have what it takes to give you the proper representation in your criminal defense case.
One of the most frustrating circumstances to be in when involved in a criminal law case is if the person representing you is not experienced enough to provide you with the representation that you expect and deserve. At Conan & Herman, we understand what it means to be your Maitland criminal trial attorney and also what it means to be on both sides of the law. As former a prosecutor and public defender, our experience allows us to empathize with what it means to be in your position, as well as on the other side of the law.
When you call our office, you will speak with an actual Maitland criminal defense attorney, not a lawyer referral service or unqualified gatekeeper. We believe that each of our clients should be treated as if they were friends or family of ours, so you can expect to be given professional criminal defense service. We also offer free Maitland criminal defense consultations, so you know that there is no obligation when you first reach out to us. Call today if you or a loved one is in need of a criminal defense lawyer in Maitland, FL!
Click: Contact Us Today or Call: 407-872-3999
- J. Scott Herman To Represent Villages Man
- Most Common Criminal Defense Cases
- Marijuana Citation Postscript
- J. Scott Herman Inks Deal Allowing Accused Line Dance Instructor to Avoid Prosecution
- Destruction of Evidence helps Attorney J. Scott Herman get a Not Guilty verdict in Jury Trial
- Red Light Camera Ticket Refunds to be Given by Orange County
- MARIJUANA CITATIONS: TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
- Attorney J. Scott Herman receives Not Guilty Verdicts in Jury Trial
- Attorney Mark Conan achieves Clients’ Choice Award For 2014 On AVVO!
- BUSINESS PURPOSES ONLY? WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BPO.
- Alcohol Detection Anklets Could Reduce Prison Crowding, Save Taxpayers
- Two Suspects Arrested After Stabbing at Orlando Nightclub
- Man Arrested After Admitting Gun Possession at Traffic Stop
- Lucky Break for Clerk in Botched Orlando Robbery
- Florida Deputies Save Man from Train, Then Arrest Him for DUI
- Orlando Teen Girls Arrested in Robbery of Good Samaritan
- Orlando Police Uncover Plot for $1 Million Theft of New iPads
- Suspect Charged in Daytona Beach Pharmacy Robberies