Lake Mary Criminal Defense Attorney
The Law Office of Conan & Herman is dedicated to obtaining the best results possible for a person accused of violating any criminal law in Seminole County, Florida.
If you are involved in a criminal defense case in Lake Mary, Florida and need the assistance of a cultivated criminal defense attorney Lake Mary can offer, look no further than Conan & Herman, P.A. With other 20 years of combined experience as both a prosecutor and a public defender, we understand and appreciate how different both sides of the law can be. We will consult you on your criminal defense case and develop a unique strategy that will ensure the most positive result from your case is obtained.
Ultimately, the result of your trial can be directly tied to which Lake Mary criminal defense attorney you choose to represent you in the court of law. Due to this, you should not leave your case in the hands of an inexperienced attorney. At Conan & Herman, P.A., we have lawyers standing by twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week for your convenience.
When you choose Conan & Herman as your criminal defense attorneys in Seminole County, you rest assured that we will treat you as we would family or friends. We provide you with the guidance you need to understand every step of the process, and will work tirelessly in order to ensure that the result of the case is the best scenario that it could be. Call today for a free consultation with one of our qualified Lake Mary criminal defense attorneys.
Click: Contact Us Today or Call: 407-872-3999
- J. Scott Herman To Represent Villages Man
- Most Common Criminal Defense Cases
- Marijuana Citation Postscript
- J. Scott Herman Inks Deal Allowing Accused Line Dance Instructor to Avoid Prosecution
- Destruction of Evidence helps Attorney J. Scott Herman get a Not Guilty verdict in Jury Trial
- Red Light Camera Ticket Refunds to be Given by Orange County
- MARIJUANA CITATIONS: TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
- Attorney J. Scott Herman receives Not Guilty Verdicts in Jury Trial
- Attorney Mark Conan achieves Clients’ Choice Award For 2014 On AVVO!
- BUSINESS PURPOSES ONLY? WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BPO.
- Alcohol Detection Anklets Could Reduce Prison Crowding, Save Taxpayers
- Two Suspects Arrested After Stabbing at Orlando Nightclub
- Man Arrested After Admitting Gun Possession at Traffic Stop
- Lucky Break for Clerk in Botched Orlando Robbery
- Florida Deputies Save Man from Train, Then Arrest Him for DUI
- Orlando Teen Girls Arrested in Robbery of Good Samaritan
- Orlando Police Uncover Plot for $1 Million Theft of New iPads
- Suspect Charged in Daytona Beach Pharmacy Robberies