Kissimmee Criminal Defense Attorney
The Law Office of Conan & Herman is dedicated to obtaining the best results possible for a person accused of violating any criminal law in Osceola County, Florida.
Being involved in any type of lawsuit can be stressful, confusing and often times scary. Don’t exacerbate the problem further by hiring an inexperienced Kissimmee criminal defense attorney. Make sure you seek you utilize the expertise and patience of Conan & Herman, P.A.
By calling our office today regarding your Kissimmee criminal defense attorney needs, you will already be putting yourself on a path towards success. We treat each of our clients as would family or friends and thus will relentlessly seek the absolute most positive outcome for your Osceola County criminal defense case. Our attorneys are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience!
With over 20 years of combined experience as a former prosecutor and public defender, at Conan & Herman, P.A., we understand what it means to be on both sides of the law. We encourage you to call these veteran criminal defense attorneys in Kissimmee. The difference between walking as a free person and spending years behind bars could be at stake.
Click: Contact Us Today or Call: 407-872-3999
- J. Scott Herman To Represent Villages Man
- Most Common Criminal Defense Cases
- Marijuana Citation Postscript
- J. Scott Herman Inks Deal Allowing Accused Line Dance Instructor to Avoid Prosecution
- Destruction of Evidence helps Attorney J. Scott Herman get a Not Guilty verdict in Jury Trial
- Red Light Camera Ticket Refunds to be Given by Orange County
- MARIJUANA CITATIONS: TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
- Attorney J. Scott Herman receives Not Guilty Verdicts in Jury Trial
- Attorney Mark Conan achieves Clients’ Choice Award For 2014 On AVVO!
- BUSINESS PURPOSES ONLY? WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BPO.
- Alcohol Detection Anklets Could Reduce Prison Crowding, Save Taxpayers
- Two Suspects Arrested After Stabbing at Orlando Nightclub
- Man Arrested After Admitting Gun Possession at Traffic Stop
- Lucky Break for Clerk in Botched Orlando Robbery
- Florida Deputies Save Man from Train, Then Arrest Him for DUI
- Orlando Teen Girls Arrested in Robbery of Good Samaritan
- Orlando Police Uncover Plot for $1 Million Theft of New iPads
- Suspect Charged in Daytona Beach Pharmacy Robberies