Clermont Criminal Defense Attorney
The Law Office of Conan & Herman is dedicated to obtaining the best results possible for a person accused of violating any criminal law in Lake County, Florida.
Choose an Experienced Clermont Criminal Defense Lawyer
For dependable peace of mind, you need counsel from experienced and knowledgeable professionals with a thorough understanding of complex legal situations. That is why, at Conan & Herman, P.A., our previous experience as both former prosecutors and public defenders has left us with over combined 20 years of firsthand understanding. If you need a criminal defense lawyer in Clermont, FL, look no further than Conan & Herman, P.A.
Criminal law and the justice system can be intimidating and overwhelmingly complicated. As your Clermont criminal defense attorney, we know how difficult, stressful and upsetting being involved in a criminal defense case can be for you and your loved ones. If you find yourself underrepresented, alone, or reliant on an unqualified public defender, you could be coping with the consequences of a drastic criminal charge for the rest of your life.
Heavy fines, jail time, and permanent marks on your record can negatively impact every factor of your daily life. With proper representation from an adept Clermont criminal defense attorney, serious and life-altering penalties can be reduced to more reasonable and fair recompense. In many cases, charges can be dropped altogether. Do no place your well being in the hands of just anyone or you may be left with a penalty you do not deserve.
Free In-Depth Consultations Around the Clock
If you have found yourself involved in a criminal defense case, scared and unsure where to start, pick up the phone and call our office today. Our experience and professionalism have led us to become competent Clermont criminal defense attorneys. We will ensure that you are treated with the respect, professionalism, and dedication that your case demands. We treat every client like family, and we will work tirelessly to earn you the best possible results.
Our criminal defense lawyers are available around the clock for your convenience. We offer no strings attached, free consultation for anyone who finds themselves requiring a Clermont criminal defense attorney. Your call will not be answered by a difficult third party representative but immediately connected with your personal criminal defense lawyer. You will be guided through every step of the process by the same dependable professional representation. The personal and undivided attention that our clients receive is the benefit of thorough and stalwart business.
Same day services are only a phone call away, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Integrity, Duty, and Respect
We understand the kind of worry and unrest that comes with every criminal defense case. By showing our clients an unprecedented level of compassion, patience, and kindness, we set a standard for integrity that no other criminal defense lawyer in Clermont can match. You can rely on our professionalism and experience when it comes to serving the community as criminal defense lawyers in Central Florida.
We are one of the most experienced Central Florida criminal defense attorney offices. No case is too large or too small to be handled with serious consideration and utmost confidence. If you find yourself involved in a criminal defense case in Lake County, Clermont, or the greater Orlando area, please pick up the phone and call today to schedule your free consultation.
Click: Contact Us Today or Call: 352-253-0333
- J. Scott Herman To Represent Villages Man
- Most Common Criminal Defense Cases
- Marijuana Citation Postscript
- J. Scott Herman Inks Deal Allowing Accused Line Dance Instructor to Avoid Prosecution
- Destruction of Evidence helps Attorney J. Scott Herman get a Not Guilty verdict in Jury Trial
- Red Light Camera Ticket Refunds to be Given by Orange County
- MARIJUANA CITATIONS: TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
- Attorney J. Scott Herman receives Not Guilty Verdicts in Jury Trial
- Attorney Mark Conan achieves Clients’ Choice Award For 2014 On AVVO!
- BUSINESS PURPOSES ONLY? WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BPO.
- Alcohol Detection Anklets Could Reduce Prison Crowding, Save Taxpayers
- Two Suspects Arrested After Stabbing at Orlando Nightclub
- Man Arrested After Admitting Gun Possession at Traffic Stop
- Lucky Break for Clerk in Botched Orlando Robbery
- Florida Deputies Save Man from Train, Then Arrest Him for DUI
- Orlando Teen Girls Arrested in Robbery of Good Samaritan
- Orlando Police Uncover Plot for $1 Million Theft of New iPads
- Suspect Charged in Daytona Beach Pharmacy Robberies