Apopka Criminal Defense Attorney
Fact: Located in Orange County and Seminole County, Apopka is a Native American word for “Potato eating place”. Inhabiting over 41,000 people, Apopka is often referred to as the “Indoor Foliage Capital of the World”.
The Law Office of Conan & Herman is dedicated to obtaining the best results possible for a person accused of violating any criminal law in Orange County, Florida.
Being involved in a criminal case can be stressful and depressing for those who are accused of committing the crime. In order to help reduce your stress level and help you sleep better at night, you should hire an experienced Apopka criminal defense attorney. Our criminal lawyers in Apopka will be able to determine immediately if the State even has a case against the accused and if it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
If you pick up the phone and call our Board Certified Apopka criminal defense attorneys, you will speak with an individual that works for our law firm, not an answering service or lawyer referral service. Our goal is to provide all of our Apopka criminal defense clients with the best customer service available. We are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week for your convenience!
At our Orlando and Apopka area criminal defense law firm, Conan and Herman, P.A. treat every client with the professionalism, respect, and dedication that you deserve. With prior history as a prosecutor and public defenders, we both maintain and understand what it is like to be on either side of the law. We are available 24/7 for free consultations. Please contact our Apopka criminal defense attorney office today to schedule your appointment!
Click: Contact Us Today or Call: 407-872-3999
- J. Scott Herman To Represent Villages Man
- Most Common Criminal Defense Cases
- Marijuana Citation Postscript
- J. Scott Herman Inks Deal Allowing Accused Line Dance Instructor to Avoid Prosecution
- Destruction of Evidence helps Attorney J. Scott Herman get a Not Guilty verdict in Jury Trial
- Red Light Camera Ticket Refunds to be Given by Orange County
- MARIJUANA CITATIONS: TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
- Attorney J. Scott Herman receives Not Guilty Verdicts in Jury Trial
- Attorney Mark Conan achieves Clients’ Choice Award For 2014 On AVVO!
- BUSINESS PURPOSES ONLY? WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BPO.
- Alcohol Detection Anklets Could Reduce Prison Crowding, Save Taxpayers
- Two Suspects Arrested After Stabbing at Orlando Nightclub
- Man Arrested After Admitting Gun Possession at Traffic Stop
- Lucky Break for Clerk in Botched Orlando Robbery
- Florida Deputies Save Man from Train, Then Arrest Him for DUI
- Orlando Teen Girls Arrested in Robbery of Good Samaritan
- Orlando Police Uncover Plot for $1 Million Theft of New iPads
- Suspect Charged in Daytona Beach Pharmacy Robberies