Altamonte Springs Criminal Defense Attorney
The Law Office of Conan & Herman is dedicated to obtaining the best results possible for any person accused of violating a criminal law and in need of a qualified criminal defense lawyer in Altamonte Springs, FL. With a combined experience of over 25 years of trial law, our office focuses exclusively on the demands of the criminal law. Together, board certified Altamonte Springs criminal lawyers, Mark T Conan and J Scott Herman treat each and every case with the same respect and dedication provided by true friends and family.
With years of comprehensive experience as both a former prosecutor and former public defender, Conan and Herman carry a thorough understanding of the complexities and necessities on both sides of the law. Total familiarity with all facets of criminal law, allow for the opportunity to build a defense case in your favor that leaves no stone unturned. Regardless of your circumstances, you and your loved ones can expect validating commitment and competent expertise from an Altamonte Springs criminal defense lawyer determined to secure you the best possible outcome.
When You Need A Dependable and Effective Altamonte Springs Criminal Defense Lawyer
A criminal case can be an overwhelming experience for anyone accused, and being left in the hands of an inexperienced or unsympathetic state-appointed defender can only add to the frustration. Those who choose to endure a criminal charge with poor representation or no representation at all risk the chance of a worse charge than what is truly deserved. Before allowing a potential criminal record to negatively impact your career, school, and family life, contact a dependable Altamonte Springs criminal defense lawyer immediately.
Conan and Herman, PA, will pursue the best possible outcome for you and your loved ones. An experienced criminal defense attorney in Altamonte Springs may determine whether or not the State can really prove its case beyond and to the exclusion of a reasonable doubt, in many cases resulting in reduced or sometimes dropped charges.
Consultations and Guidance Available 24/7
Every step of your defense, from the initial consultation to final verdict, will be overseen personally by a dedicated Altamonte Springs criminal defense attorney. We never use an answering service or third party representative to slow the process and overcomplicate a situation where you need immediate help. You can contact our office 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to speak directly with a knowledgeable Altamonte Springs criminal lawyer.
By picking up the phone and calling either convenient office location, you begin the first steps to ensuring the protection of your rights and your future. For all manner of charges from burglary, assault, DUI, and more, a fully accessible and results-driven criminal defense attorney for Altamonte Springs, FL is ready to prepare your defense. Since 2009, clients have depended on the excellence and reliability of Conan and Herman, PA. Call today to request a free, same day, no obligation consultation with a knowledgeable professional.
The Law Office of Conan & Herman is dedicated to obtaining the best results possible for a person accused of violating any criminal law in Altamonte Springs Florida.
Click: Contact Us Today or Call: 407-872-3999
- J. Scott Herman To Represent Villages Man
- Most Common Criminal Defense Cases
- Marijuana Citation Postscript
- J. Scott Herman Inks Deal Allowing Accused Line Dance Instructor to Avoid Prosecution
- Destruction of Evidence helps Attorney J. Scott Herman get a Not Guilty verdict in Jury Trial
- Red Light Camera Ticket Refunds to be Given by Orange County
- MARIJUANA CITATIONS: TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
- Attorney J. Scott Herman receives Not Guilty Verdicts in Jury Trial
- Attorney Mark Conan achieves Clients’ Choice Award For 2014 On AVVO!
- BUSINESS PURPOSES ONLY? WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BPO.
- Alcohol Detection Anklets Could Reduce Prison Crowding, Save Taxpayers
- Two Suspects Arrested After Stabbing at Orlando Nightclub
- Man Arrested After Admitting Gun Possession at Traffic Stop
- Lucky Break for Clerk in Botched Orlando Robbery
- Florida Deputies Save Man from Train, Then Arrest Him for DUI
- Orlando Teen Girls Arrested in Robbery of Good Samaritan
- Orlando Police Uncover Plot for $1 Million Theft of New iPads
- Suspect Charged in Daytona Beach Pharmacy Robberies